Thursday, 28 July 2016

Cover Reveal: The Oracle

Cover Reveal: The Oracle


The second book in the Enchena series is slowly taking shape.
I will admit that I had planned to release it about now, but life rarely goes to plan.

The good news is that the cover has been finalised and I can share it with you, my lovely readers.
This time, everyone's favourite monster, Siabhor, gets to take the spotlight.
Drum roll please...



OK, OK, only kidding.
I spent last year trying to persuade people that #UnicornsRcool in Enchena; I definitely don't want anyone thinking that the monsters are fluffy.
(Also, in case of pernicketiness - mallus don't have tails, I know. The image above is for amusement only)

We had best move swiftly onto the real cover before Siabhor gets insulted; he may be one of the good guys, but the mallus are still very far from tame.

As eagle-eyed readers may have spotted in my post earlier this week: My First Book Fair - The Aftermath, there was a poster on my table with the new cover.
Yes, the lucky people who came to Bradford got the exclusive cover reveal.
I hope you all don't mind coming second. (and if you do mind, tough)

The Oracle will see the return of all your favourite characters from The Lost Soul, plus a few new ones.

Samantha, Jillis and Tobias have to find their place in the new vision of Enchena;
Sundance discovers the truth about his father's death;
And Siabhor comes to terms with going against his nature.

New allies will rise, as the past plays a huge part in the future; and an Oracle must be brought from the safety of Earth, to guide them all.

Check out the cover, and let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the darkness of that cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always have to go dark. Maybe one day I'll do something light and fluffy to shock everyone!

      Delete