Author: Kelly Hall
Title: The Legend of the Light Keeper
Series: The Light Keeper Series
Publication Date: March 25, 2015
After a hurricane destroys her home, Lily Jordan is ready for life to get back to normal. That would be easy if her mother’s recent engagement hadn’t landed her in a house along Southeast Texas’ most haunted ghost road.
The secluded scenic road is steeped in rich history and legends, but when Lily is given an old diary on her birthday, will she find that those legends hold more for her future than she’s bargained for?
With the help of new friends, Hunter and Owen, and forbidden love, Talon, will she uncover dark secrets from the past and find the key to her own gifts?
Is it fate or circumstance that brought her to her new home?
Normal gives way to the paranormal in book one of the Light Keeper series where mystery and suspense will keep you guessing until the very last page.
Kelly Hall was born and raised in Southeast Texas, and lives in a small town just a stone’s throw from the ghost road where her Light Keeper series is based. When she’s not busy writing, or spending time with her husband and two sons, this self-proclaimed creative junkie dabbles in many different forms of art, including cake decorating and mixed media.
Kelly Hall was kind enough to give a run-down of her Top 10 Guilty Pleasure Movies:
You know those movies, the ones that you’ve seen so many times that you know all the lines, can act out every scene, and that you’re secretly obsessed with and ashamed to admit it. You play them over and over and watch them every time they come on TV. Yeah, we all have them, and while some might even be good movies for their time, the amount of exposure you’ve inflicted on yourself is quite unhealthy. Well, this is a list of mine. Let’s see how many we share.
10. Ever After - (1998) This one makes me laugh. I can’t help myself.
9. Matilda- (1996) Miss Trunchbull and the chokey! Need I say more?
8. She’s All That- (1999) Loved Paul Walker’s jerk-faced character! He was beautiful.
7. 10 things I hate About You- (1999) Heath Ledger’s hair always bothered me in this, yet, I watch.
6. A Knight’s Tale- (2001) Heath’s hair was better in this and I love the music.
5. Twilight- (2008) I just can’t help myself. If it’s on, I’m probably watching.
4. Cry Baby- (1990) Hatchet-Face intrigues me. I can’t stop staring.
3. Hair Spray-(1988) Let’s face it, I confuse this one with Cry Baby all the time.
2. Donnie Darko-(2001) I’m always creeped out by Frank the Rabbit.
1. Mean Girls-(2004) I could quote this one all day! You either love this one or hate it. I love it!
That’s my list. It was hard to cull that one down to just ten!
This tour was organized by Good Tales Book Tours.